Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jordan & Geoff | Engagement

So, for those of you who know me personally, you know big cities scare me.  I grew up in a small town, and moved to an even smaller town. No joke, we have two stoplights here.  I love it.

Portland is so close, and has so much to offer.  The photo opportunities are endless, I always find myself thinking "I wish I had my camera!" when I'm down there (with someone else behind the wheel of course, I don't do traffic very well lol), but haven't actually made it down there with a photography purpose.  Until this engagement session.

Geoff has been a long-time friend of my sisters, and I was so touched when he contacted me for some portraits of him and his fiancee.  Especially since they live in Ohio!!  They were coming back to the Pacific Northwest for a short trip, and were hoping we could meet up during their visit for a photo shoot.

Geoff's father works at Reed College in Portland, and he thought it would be a good venue for their shoot.  And yes, yes it was!  I'm so glad I was able to venture into Portland and discover a little part of it's beauty.


Congratulations again, Jordan and Geoff!!






No comments:

Post a Comment